Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Mandy's Link

Today we're going to take a little trip away from the usual and post a link to a needy family. I know charity is something people only think about twice a year, at most, but that doesn't mean that people are only needy twice a year. All year long, people need our help. It's especially hard when they're close to your heart and you can't help them because your check hasn't come in and your husband rules the bank account like a miser, probably because of his solo project and its prospective to fail, but either way, I can vouch for this family and  tell you that they really need help.

Send anything you can to the Webbs. Even if it's just a dollar. Everything can and will help.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I'll talk with The Hubs tonight and see if we can donate something.

ICLW #24

RHMummy said...

What a wonderful thing for you to do. I'm sure it's very much appreciated.

I give a monthly donation to St. Judes in hope that I will never need their services.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...